Date: Friday, March 13 5pm - 2am, Saturday, March 14 1pm - 2am &
Tuesday, March 17 5pm - 2am, 2020
Opening Party / Will Call at McFadden's
Friday 6pm – 9pm
Saturday 1pm - 4pm
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm
731 5th Ave (between F & G St)
San Diego, CA 92101
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/Irish4ADay/
Celebrate St Paddy's weekend at IRISH 4 A DAY, San Diego's #1 and biggest St. Patrick's Day club celebration! Opening Party kicks off at 6pm at McFadden's San Diego with live music, DJ, leprechauns, Green Beer, J-Mo, Irish Car Bombs, body painting of Downtown Dolls by Cj Martinez and more sexy shenanigans.!
1. American Junkie San Diego* (Opening Party)
2. The Sign of the Whale
3. The Butcher's Cut
5. The Owl Drug Co.*
6. Coyote Ugly Saloon - San Diego
7. The Double Deuce*
9. Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood
10. OMNIA San Diego
11. Osetra Seafood & Steaks
13. Butcher's Cut
14. Serrano's Street Tacos & Bar *
15. Sevilla Nightclub of San Diego *
16. The Owl Drug Co. *
17. Time Out Sports Tavern
18. Tin Roof San Diego*
19. Trailer Park After Dark*
20. Tropical Savor Bar & Grill*
21. Vin De Syrah
22. Vybz NightClub SD
23. Whiskey Girl
24. Juan Tequila Bar & Restaurant
*Welcome Shot Bartenders' Choice
**Free entry is subject to cut-off time and capacity
* Welcome Shots are Bartender’s choice
All venues are within walking distance from each other.
- Three Irish festivities from 6pm - 2am (Fri. Mar 13), 1pm - 2am (Sat. Mar 14) & 6pm - 2am (Tues. Mar 17)
- No Cover admission to more than 20 St. Paddy’s Parties*
- 10 Hosted Welcome Shots (bartender's choice) at 10 different venues
- Official Opening Party at McFadden's (will-call) with live music, green beer, Irish whiskey specials, DJ, dancing and more!
- Official Finale Party at OMNIA on Friday and PARQ on Saturday
- Live Entertainment
- Extended Happy Hour on food & drinks at select venues
- Exclusive Jameson, Irish Car Bomb and Green Beer Specials
- Keepsake Beaded VIP Party Passport with club passes and drink tickets
- Map with pre-planned routes guided by leprechauns and Irish fairies
- $3 off parking at ACE (707 Broadway) with free overnight option
- Plus more party perks!
*Time restrictions apply at some clubs
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A fun, unique and progressive St. Paddy's experience planned to perfection with you in mind!
- Dress green or get pinched!
- All the presenting parties are along Fifth Avenue and within walking distance from each other. Put on your comfy dancing shoes!
- A visitor friendly and affordable way to experience the nightlife and dining the Gaslamp Quarter is famous for!
To maximize your enjoyment, do pay attention to the specified hours of benefits.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase your ticket in person or online.
- In-person purchase: You will receive all the passes and drink tickets in advance. You can begin anytime.
- Online purchases – you will receive an e-ticket with a unique barcode for admission. •Online purchases: You will receive an e-ticket with a unique barcode for admission.
- Bring your print-out or smart phone to the exclusive Opening Party / Will Call at McFadden’s between 6pm – 9pm on Fri. Mar. 13, 1pm - 4pm on Sat. Mar. 14, & 6pm - 9pm on Tues. Mar. 17, 2020.
- We will scan it and issue your Irish 4 A Day Party Passport, passes, drink tickets and a map with pre-planned routes.
You may follow the suggested routes or crawl at your own pace.
- Let the parties begin!